Call for Papers
Artifacts invites submissions of writing projects and photographs by undergraduate
• All topics are welcome.
• Essays will be evaluated by members of the Artifacts editorial board comprised of
faculty who teach WI courses, CWP staff, and interested graduate and undergraduate
• We are especially interested in work that can take advantage of the online medium.
Although an essay you wish to submit may have been written in a conventional form
and turned in on paper, we encourage you to add hyperlinks where helpful and to
include images or other media (that you have rights to use) that expand or enrich the
scope of your work.
• Projects are selected not because they meet some universal standard for writing,
but because they meet with creativity and intelligence the particular demands of given
topics and forms.
Guidelines for submission:
• Print and complete the Student-Information-Sheet and the Unlimited Personal Release Agreement, scan them, and include them as attachments with your submission.
• Submissions must be e-mailed to Jackie Thomas at email@example.com.
• Submit essays as Word Docs and photos as jpegs.
• Up to three projects may be submitted per person.
• No minimum nor maximum length requirements.